PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sharon Tate in your Sunday paper's TV schedule


Yes, Sharon Tate... the very alluring actress, wife of Polish film director, Roman Polanski, and fatal victim of the murderous Manson Family.

Poor Sharon... so pretty, so striking... her life cut short before she had the chance to really shine.

I think she's pretty. I dated a gal once just cause her appearance vaguely resembled her's. Thankfully, my date was never tortured to bloody ribbons like her pop culture doppleganger.

Thank goodness. That would have sucked... and I would have probably been blamed... just like that time I stole that pie off that windowsill.

* sigh *

-Percy

0 comments: