PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wanted: The music score of Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton



T
his is I guess a call for help aimed at our Swedish readers (But help is welcome wherever it originates so I'll write in English).


"Sagan om Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton"
(The story of Karl-Bertil Jonsson's Christmas Eve) is;

A) a great little Christmas short story written by Tage Danielsson (It can be read here, in Swedish though), B) a marvelous animated short by director/animator/illustrator Per Åhlin with the author doing the speaker voice, C) one of a few Swedish Christmas-TV-traditions (the best and most impotant in my book).
The story is nice. I guess the theme is "it is more blessed to give than receive". The animation is fantastic and so is the cool jazz score by Gunnar Svensson.
Now, the problem is I haven't been able to get my hands on the original music score. I have another version (listen here) which is really good but not THE one. So, if someone has it and is willing to share it, please mail it to me or use Yousendit or something!. I would be very grateful! (Mrdantefontana wants it too!)
And as they say: "It's better to give than receive"!

UPDATE
No complete luck yet but here's a snippet of the original sent to me by dear ol' Johnny at Stationsvakt. Thanks a lot Johnny! Ska du ha ett fikon?!
mOBSCENE reminds us that the illustrated book can be found here. Ta ett fikon du med!

Written by P-E Fronning of Martin Klasch.

0 comments: