PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Choke on Christmas Audio!

'Winter Wonderland', Oddio Katya's playlist at Webjay.

'Santa Got Lost in Texas': Michael Landon. ("This is from Christmas on the Ponderosa. Ben and the boys share a few songs with us then they all wish us a Merry Christmas.") at Keep the Coffee Coming.

A Bloody Christmas Mix Part 1 at Spread the Good Word.

Lil Mike's Last Known Thoughts & Random Revelations, the Christmas-Never-Comes-Edition. Ha! You wish!!

Mae West: Put the Loot in the Boot, Santa at Big Rock Candy Mountain. And of course a bunch more, and more to come!

At berkeleyplace: "A candidate for the most depressing Christmas song ever...", by Scott Majerus. It’s called Whiskey Christmas.

MP3 Download Dinner Bell for December at WFMU's Beware of the Blog, of course the motherload of weird christmas audio.

Why Fidelity #20 - Christmas Special Part 1 and Part 2.

Christmas Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else: Kiddie Christmas, Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3. And much more!

At Pop Debris!: Peter Lorre, December 23rd, 1943 - Back For Christmas. Suspense!

Booker T. and The MG's In The Christmas Spirit at Soul Shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.