PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Marika Rökk - Mir ist so langweilig 1958

Found at retro vintage modern hi-fi

I am the moon lady There is only one I live here alone in Neutronen The man in the moon is my father My house is directly behind the moon I am bored (It is so boring) (repeated twice more) Nothing is going on here I am alone without a man I am so bored, I am so bored I have no friends here with whom to gossip There is no movie house There is no television There is no Rock and roll or jazz I cannot go to the hair salon I say only "bonjour tristesse" It is so boring It is so boring It is so boring.


Martooni said...

This really is something. Space Age kitch morphing into Exotica. All in German!