PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dracula vs. Frankenstein

Another woefully and wonderfully inept Al Adamson classic.
With familiar faces like Lon Cheny, Jr., Angelo Rossitto, Forry Ackerman (also credited as a consultant) and J.Carrol Naish in a wheelchair.

See more free Independent-International and Al Adamson films on YouTube.


zillagord said...

And Zandor Vorkov as Dracula??? WTF?! Perhaps the worst Dracula ever. And John Bloom as The Creature, who also shambled through "The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant."
This is one of those movies I knew was a piece of shit even when I was six years old. I might have even used the word "shit" to describe it back then-- it's that bad
Oh yeah... I love it!

baikinange said...

I think maybe Ed Wood's chiropractor was the worst Dracula ever.