PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Afraid to Visit the Katzkills



I've found the motherlode of Mickey Katz music--Mickey is my latest passion-- but it comes with a heavy price. Full album side rips, in the dreaded FLAC (better quality audio, blah blah blah), I'll be working one these all day dividing up the tracks and turning them into something iTunes can digest. That I can handle....but downloading THIS tempting morsel  requires the installation of a Russian toolbar. And the Mr. has already  told me he will NOT clean up any resulting viral messes if I do.
Is someone visiting their granny's house and will download this for me on her computer? She really doesn't need to buy any more Quacker Factory outfits online anyway, then you could send it along to me? Yes?

1 comments:

baikinange said...

Good things come to those who beg.....http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_108301825872805