PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to Be a Cosmo Girl (or Boy)



I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about this album, because the prospect of listening to Cosmo Girl Helen Gurley Brown talking dirty makes me feel faintly queasy.

Side one is for the gents, and includes lots of info like "Getting the Most from Your Secretary" and how to hide an affair from your wife. Side 2 is for the laaaaadies and gives tips on how to snag a dude when you're as ugly as the broad side of a barn, and how not to say anything embarrassing in bed to a man, such as "what's your name again?"

Why don't YOU try listening to it and report back to the rest of us, 'k?

3 comments:

OBIT said...

somehow send me aa copy and i'll intently listen to every minute and give you a full report

Dusty said...

Creepy.
Makes me all sorts of weepy.
(p.s. - Thanks…I love this!)

OBIT said...

I bought and tried real hard but couldn't do both sides in one sitting