PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:


Monday, February 08, 2010

'I was not stupid girl with a big chest'

If, like Dusty, you've been wondering what Double Agent 73 star Chesty Morgan has been up to, this newspaper interview should answer some of your questions.


Donna Lethal said...

I like that it is in the Human Interest section. The link's a little funky, here it is again: http:/www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/chesty-morgan-a-life-more-than-skin-deep/1058097
My god ... what a life.

S said...

Wow, thank you for posting - somehow my friends & I missed that story.

I'm amazed that anyone who seemed as damaged as she did in Double Agent 73 is still alive. What a fascinating story.

Oddly, although I live on the Left Coast, I'm reading this while on a work trip to Tampa. Maybe I'll run into Ms. Morgan at Home Depot!