PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I (Heart) Teevee

Music and Art and things of that nature are all right, I guess, but I must say I do love TV a whole lot. I have two favorite programs; Father Ted, the story of three priests living on a godforsaken Irish island, with one barmy housekeeper, nary a choirboy in sight.



The second is a game show with a host so frighteningly chipper he probably even smiles when he defecates. The concept is enough to make any self-respecting American feel all tingly in the swimsuit area--contestants are required to run around a fully stocked supermarket, throwing as many groceries in the cart as you possibly can before the final buzzer sounds. God, I miss Supermarket Sweep!!

0 comments: