PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Virgin Witch





Virgin Witch

Oh boy, what a stinker this flick is. A pal and I attempted to watch this thing last night. It has very few redeeming qualities... it's your typical swinging-london-occult-nudie-flick... and when I say nudie... I mean NUDIE. There's early-70's-era Oh-Natural boobies and rear-ends every five minutes. Only once in the film, does 10 minutes go by without a painfully bright white tush or tit appearance. I don't even recall how this one ended... but I do remember the entire cast being naked for some reason.

So, if you like nudity (and I know I do), this is a charming piece of cinema for you and the rest of your family.

For a full review, go here:

http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies2006/virgin_witch.htm

-Percy

0 comments: