PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, April 21, 2006

My apology

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To all fan(s) of SPACE PATROL...

I apologize for becoming invisible.
Our situation at home is very financially bleak. We have had our utilities cut off for non-payment, and I can only access the internet at home or at the home of friends.
I can not produce new episodes of SPACE PATROL at this time, but to be honest, things have become so bleak that doing so is desperately far down the list of priorities.
I will be back when I can. Until then... please help me by purchasing episodes of SPACE PATROL on CD at axenhammer.com/spacepatrol .
Thank you all.

0 comments: