PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:


Friday, December 23, 2011

Splognerizer 42

Splogcast for those of you who don't have or don't need a warm 'christmas feel', but also NOT suited for those of you who can't stand Dutch Led Zeppelin-imitations, any progrock, or symphonic rock, or improvising violins randomly mixed through Deep Purple, or Theodore Roosevelt or Zappa songs cut into tiny bits. (so don't tell me I didn't warn you)

artwork: Frits Jonker

update: the divshare-player doesn't seem to work and the soundcloud-server automatically refused the podcast because "Our automatic content protection system has detected that your upload "Splognerizer-42-dec2011" may contain content that is owned or licensed by Sanctuary Records Fontana (Roy Wood, Intro)". Yes, the fun is gradully filtered out of the net. See the comment section for a temporary solution. If you don't hear from me again it's because I had to pay a fine of 45.000 euros for using the first 70 seconds of Roy Wood's Eddy and The Falcons" which I can't pay because I still haven't recieved ONE cent of copyright-related money for my own songs. It's unfair, mama! Just because THEY are big and I am small ...


splogman said...